Boat TransferBookLast booked 2 hours ago
The Boat Transfer course is a part of the GWO Sea Survival Training. During this training, the trainee learns to safely transfer from a ship to a wind turbine and vice versa. Be advised that this is a part of the GWO Sea Survival. You will however not receive a GWO certificate for it. If you need to obtain the GWO certificate, you should do the complete GWO Sea Survival.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30 of 8:30
- Certification:Boat Transfer, according to GWO Basic Safety Training
- Price:€ 123,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about the Boat Transfer Training
During the Boat Transfer training, the theoretics is discussed in 1.5 hours. Afterwards, the learned theoretics is taken into practice with various practical exercises in the swimming pool. Exercises in the swimming pool practice the safe transfer from and to the ship. There are also various exercises with man overboard.
- Theoretics & practice man overboard
- Theoretics & practice dock to vessel
- Theoretics & practice vessel to vessel
- Theoretics & practice vessel to turbine
- Theoretics & practice turbine to vessel
- Theoretics & practice transferring baggage and equipment