OPITO HUET with EBS (5095) + CA-EBS (5902)BookLast booked 1 hours ago
The HUET + CA-EBS (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) is meant for those who have to travel by helicopter towards and from offshore installations. After successful completion of the training an OPITO approved HUET certificate will be issued. The HUET is a standard part of the OPITO approved BOSIET and FOET.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Validation:OPITO BOSIET: 4 years OPITO CA-EBS: no expiry
- Price:€ 564,00 excl. Registration fee (€ 42,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about OPITO HUET with EBS (5095) + CA-EBS (5902)
During the theory section of the OPITO HUET + CA-EBS the delegate is informed about the security aspects on board of a helicopter, as well as the potential hazards and emergencies that can occur during transport by helicopter. Subsequently, various emergency situations will be rehearsed in the training pool of FMTC – by means of the trainings helicopter.
For travelling by helicopter to and from offshore installations in the UK and the Netherlands you will also need a CA-EBS certificate. It is to be expected that the Danish sector will follow soon.
- Helicopter Safety
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- EBS module
- CA-EBS module