OPITO FOET with EBS (5858)Book
The FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) is the refresher course of the BOSIET. This training course is designed in order to refresh the theoretical and practical knowledge of the various aspects, gained during the BOSIET. Main disciplines are basic safety, basic medical knowledge, survival at sea and firefighting. The FOET is approved by OPITO. The FOET is particularly meant for personnel working worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Timetable1 day(s)
- Starting time07:30
- CertificationOPITO FOET (5858)
- Validation4 years
- Price€ 525,00 excl. Registration costs OPITO (€ 30,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- RequirementsA valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- LocationThe course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about OPITO FOET with EBS (5858)
The FOET certificate is valid for 4 years. Refresher must take place before the expiry date.
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue