OPITO CA-EBS (5902)BookLast booked 18 minutes ago
For travelling by helicopter to and from offshore installations in the UK and the Netherlands you will also need a CA-EBS certificate. It is to be expected that the Danish sector will follow soon.
Aim of the OPITO approved CA-EBS training is to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the fundamental differences between a re-breather and compressed air systems, the use of the CA-EBS in helicopter emergency situations and the hazards associated with the use of the CA-EBS. During the course the delegates learn to understand the CA- EBS and how to use the system in a safe and responsible way.
- Timetable:1.5 hour
- Starting time:14:30
- Certification:OPITO CA-EBS (5902)
- Validation:No expiry
- Price:€ 77,00 excl. Registration costs OPITO (€ 12,00) excl. VAT and including coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) OPITO BOSIET or OPITO FOET certificate, or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about OPITO CA-EBS (5902)
The OPITO approved CA-EBS certificate has no expiry.
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation