OPITO BOSIET with EBS (5700)BookLast booked 20 minutes ago
The OPITO approved Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET) is the basic training for those wishing to work – worldwide – in the Offshore oil and gas industry.
The BOSIET training is mandatory for all personnel working offshore in the oil and gas industry.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:OPITO BOSIET (5700)
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 887,00 excl. OPITO registration fee (€ 30,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about OPITO BOSIET with EBS (5700)
The aim of OPITO BOSIET with EBS is to introduce delegates to the specific safety issues and regimes relevant to offshore installations, and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills for travelling to and from offshore installations by helicopter.
The OPITO BOSIET with EBS course includes practice exercises in fire prevention skills, work safety procedures, helicopter safety, basic medical knowledge and training in survival at sea.
Please note, for travelling by helicopter to and from offshore installations in the UK and the Netherlands you will also need a CA-EBS certificate. It is to be expected that the Danish sector will follow soon.
The OPITO approved BOSIET certificate is valid for 4 years. The OPITO approved refresher is the Further Offshore Emergency Training FOET. When you book the FOET your OPITO approved BOSIET must still be valid (in-date).
- Safety Induction
- Helicopter Safety and HUET (helicopter underwater escape training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- EBS module