NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing OfficerBookLast booked 21 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) is meant for anyone who is appointed to function as a Helicopter Landing officer on a mining installation.
During the NOGEPA 1.1A HLO course the course participant learns the theory and the practice of carrying out all the activities that belong to helicopter operations on a mining installation under both normal conditions as well as emergencies.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:1.1A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 559,00 excl. Registration costs NOGEPA (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.6 A/B or NOGEPA 2.9 A/B certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer
Two day NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer course. Afterwards the participant receives a NOGEPA 1.1A certificate, which is valid for two year. After which it has to be renewed.
- Dangers of helicopter operations
- Being in command and check the preparation of the helicopter deck
- Executing and registering exercises
- Being in command of and check the execution of normal and emergency procedures
- Radio procedures at arrival and departure
- Being in command and check the embarking and disembarking of persons or freight
- Being in command and check the loading of the helicopter
- Treating the fuel and execute checks on the fuel quality
- Loading fuel