NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS TrainingBookLast booked 44 minutes ago
The training NOGEPA 0.5C is meant for anyone who travels with a Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System. During this training, the participant learns to understand and use the CA-EBS in the right way.
- Timetable:1.5 hour
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:0.5C NOGEPA
- Validation:No expiry
- Price:€ 77,00 excl. VAT
- Requirements:A valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS Training
The NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS course will only take 1.5 hours of your time. After completion you are indefinitely NOGEPA 0.5C certified.
After attending the training, the participant will be familiar with:
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use).
- The use of CA-EBS in case of emergency situations in a helicopter.
- The risks that come with using CA-EBS.
In order to successfully complete the training, the course participant must:
- Carry out an inspection of the life-jacket and CA-EBS before departure.
- Wear the CA-EBS in the correct way and check his co-passengers.
- Be able to use the CA-EBS in dry and emergency situations.