NOGEPA 0.5ABookLast booked 1 hours ago
Basic Offshore Safety
The NOGEPA 0.5A Offshore Safety Introduction and Emergency Response Training is a compulsory basic training for those wishing to work in the offshore oil and gas industry on an offshore installation, especially on the North Sea.
The NOGEPA 0.5A training teaches the delegate not only to recognize the dangers and how to act in emergency situations. The delegate also develops the skills for providing First Aid as well as for fire fighting. You can have confidence that should you become involved in any emergency situation you will be well prepared to respond correctly.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:0.5A NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 887,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:- A valid offshore medical certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about NOGEPA 0.5A Basic Offshore Safety
NOGEPA 0.5A Basic Offshore Safety takes up three days and is valid for a period of four years.
- Safety Introduction
- Helicopter safety / HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival & First Aid
- Fire Fighting & Self Rescue
Safety Introduction is a theoretical module where the delegate meets with different types of offshore platforms, the risks and dangers, managing the safety and, last but not least, living and working offshore.
The theoretical part of the Helicopter safety module is mainly focused on travelling by helicopter, and the possible risks during the helicopter flights. By means of the HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) the delegate will undergo a practical training experience in the FMTC training pool.
The module Sea Survival & First Aid is concentrated on how to survive on sea and offering First Aid. In the FMTC training pool the delegate will practically learn how to survive on sea in a life raft.
The module Fire Fighting & Self Rescue is about fire safety and fire fighting. Besides the theoretical knowledge the skills for Fire Fighting & Self Rescue will also be applied in practice. The delegate will learn to fight different fires with the appropriate fire-fighting equipment.
How others have experienced this course
Very good training centre, most impressed with instructors who will make the course fun and..
- Schiphol 539,00
- Schiphol 964,00
- Schiphol 539,008
- Schiphol 616,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 77,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 129,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 115,00
- Schiphol 559,00
- Schiphol 334,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 349,00
- Schiphol 959,00
- Schiphol 487,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 795,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 490,00
- Schiphol 1.020,00
- Schiphol 534,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 1.210,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 657,00
- Schiphol 913,00
- Schiphol 431,00
- Schiphol 769,00
- Schiphol 554,00
- Schiphol 462,00
- Schiphol 338,00