NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore TrainingBookLast booked 54 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training is meant for people that travel to an offshore installation, just for visitation. For example personnel of government agencies or companies who visit the offshore installation for a short period of time. These visitors have to be supervised on the installation at all times.
It is also important that these visitors are aware of the risks and therefore they must have the necessary skills to take adequate action in case of emergency situations on the installation and during the helicopter flight both towards as well as from an offshore installation.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:0.4 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 539,00 excl. Registration costs NOGEPA (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about the NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training
The NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training training is not meant for people who visit the offshore installation on a regular basis or who conduct work on the installation.
- General Safety Introduction (theory)
- Helicopter Safety (theory)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (practical)
- Sea Survival (practical)