NOGEPA 0.5A / 0.5C Basic Offshore Safety / CA-EBSBook
The NOGEPA 0.5A Basic Offshore Safety is meant and mandatory for those wishing to work on an offshore installation in the North Sea sector.
The NOGEPA 0.5A training program provides basic knowledge of safety regime and safety management, as well as basic level of understanding and awareness of the potential dangers when working on offshore installations. The NOGEPA 0.5A training is a combination of theoretical and practical sessions, in which the delegate will be trained in the necessary skills with regards to safety techniques and basic First Aid.
For everyone’s safety it’s of utmost importance to know how someone can bring himself and others in safety in case of accidents and/or problems offshore.
- Timetable3 day(s)
- Starting time08:30
- CertificationNOGEPA 0.5A
- ValidationNOGEPA 0.5A: 4 years
NOGEPA 0.5C: no expiry
- Price€ 940,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 9,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- RequirementsA valid offshore medical certificate
- LocationThe course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 0.5A / 0.5C Basic Offshore Safety / CA-EBS
Content NOGEPA 0.5A
- Safety introduction
- Helicopter safety/HUET/EBS
- Sea survival & First aid
- Firefighting & Self rescue
In the Safety Introduction module the delegate will gain theoretical knowledge of different types of offshore platforms, the risks and dangers, managing the safety and life and work at sea.
The Helicopter safety module exists from a theoretical and practical part. The delegate will firstly be informed regarding travelling by helicopter and the risks that may occur during the helicopter flights. By means of the HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) the delegate will undergo a practical training experience in the FMTC training pool.
In the module Sea Survival & First Aid the delegate will learn how to survive on sea and offering First Aid. In the FMTC training pool the delegate will practically learn – in a life raft – how to survive on sea.
The module Firefighting & Self Rescue is about fire safety and firefighting. Besides the theoretical knowledge the skills for Firefighting & Self Rescue will also be conducted in practice. The delegate will learn to fight different fires with the appropriate firefighting equipment.
New module CA-EBS NOGEPA 0.5C
FMTC has added a new module to the NOGEPA 0.5A training, to know the Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS), either the NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS.
In the North Sea sector all Dutch and English helicopters are meanwhile equipped with the CA-EBS system. In case this specific CA-EBS system is installed you are not allowed to travel by helicopter without a valid CA-EBS certificate.
Content NOGEPA 0.5C
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air systems (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation
- Schiphol 525,00
- Schiphol 865,00
- Schiphol 525,00
- Schiphol 600,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 75,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 125,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 115,00
- Schiphol 545,00
- Schiphol 325,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 340,00
- Schiphol 935,00
- Schiphol 475,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 750,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 450,00
- Schiphol 995,00
- Schiphol 520,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 896,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 640,00
- Schiphol 890,00
- Schiphol 420,00
- Schiphol 750,00
- Schiphol 540,00
- Schiphol 315,00
- Schiphol 195,00