GWO Working at HeightBookLast booked 58 minutes ago
The GWO Working at Heights (Global Wind Organisation) is intended for everyone working in the wind industry. During this two-day GWO Working at height course, all the risks associated with working at heights will be discussed and all necessary skills will be learned for each application so you can do the job in a safely manner. During the GWO Working at Heights course, all the theoretical and practical aspects will be discussed. For example, the delegate will learn how to secure him/herself and his/her colleagues in a threatening situation in wind turbines.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:GWO Module Working At Heights
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 577,00 excl. Registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:FMTC Schiphol Amsterdam FMTC Dordrecht (Rotterdam)
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about GWO Working at Height
Why is it so important that people follow this GWO Working at Height Course? This is of course due to the risk level that comes with the job. By following the GWO Working at Height Course, everyone knows how to act if the situation could go wrong and we are working on a safer environment for the entire wind industry. As already mentioned, the course consists of a theoretical and a practical part. In the theoretical part, the delegate will learn everything that is relevant when working at heights and during the practical part, several rescuing techniques will be demonstrated among other things.
There is also a GWO Basic Safety Training Course in where the aspects of the GWO Working at Heights course will be discussed with the other modules: The GWO Basic Safety Training Course must be completed before the staff goes to work in the wind turbine. In addition, all modules that are done in the GWO Basic Safety Training Course can also be done separately: GWO First Aid, GWO Sea Survival, GWO Fire Awareness and GWO Manual Handling.
- Legislation around working at heights
- Methods of protection during a fall
- Safe working systems and how to easily apply these
- The dangers of working at heights
- The use of evacuation equipment
- Checking protective equipment (PPE) the right way such as armor, helmet and rope
- Skills to save a colleague out of a threatening situation from a wind turbine
- Provide medical assistance on the ground floor