NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C Coxswain CombiBookLast booked 1 hours ago
The NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C combination course is a combination training of the NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat and the NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat. The NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat / 2.7C Coxswain Lifeboat are meant for anyone who is designated with the task of being a coxswain of rescue boats or capsules. This function is often combined and therefore the combination training NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat / 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat is necessary.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Starting time:08:30
- Certification:NOGEPA 2.3A
NOGEPA 2.7A C
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 1.282,00 excl. Registrationfee NOGEPA (€ 20,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Location:The courses will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol and FMTC IJmuiden
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C Coxswain Combi
This combination course of NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C takes 4 days and is after completion valid for 2 years.
- Checking the boats on condition and preparedness
- Basic terms concerning good seamanship, determine a course and navigate by compass, control the equipment on board of the boat.
- Getting a near-drowning person on board and transport him/her
- Executing all procedures concerning lowering the boats into the water, launching the boat, executing rescue operations and recovering them again
- Practicing a capsize drill
- Give command in all situations that occur regarding the rescue of people that went overboard.
- Carry out search patterns with the help of ‘PLB’
- Keeping the boat operational
- Respond to alerts
- Boarding the vessel
- Getting the lifeboat to a safe zone
- Communication by radio and other means of communication
- Assuring the safety of the passengers and the boat
- Embarking and disembarking of passengers