STCW Proficiency in Fast RescueBook
The course STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats is meant for anyone whose task it is to be a crewmember of a fast rescue boat on board of a ship. During the course STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats the course participant is taught to check the readiness and the handling of the Fast Rescue Boats.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:STCW (A-VI/2-2)
- Validation:5 years
- Price:€ 995,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Proficiency in Survival craft and Rescue boats other than Fast rescue Boats certificate (< 5 year old)
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol and FMTC IJmuiden
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue
After finishing the course STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats the course participant should be able to take charge during the launching and operating of the Fast Rescue Boat.
Minimal number of delegates: 2
- Safety precautions and equipment.
- Launching and operating Fast Rescue Boats, carrying out rescue operations.
- Practicing various search patterns.
- Operating the boat on open water, influences of currents, wind and waves.
- Dealing with a drowning person.
- Towing with the Fast Rescue Boat.
- Handling means of communication and emergency beacons.