STCW Designated Security DutiesBookLast booked 24 minutes ago
The STCW Designated Security Duties training (DSD) is aimed at all maritime personel, with exception of the Ship Security Officer, who is responsible for specific safety tasks. After completion of the STCW Designated Secutity training, the participant will be able to carry out assigned safety procedures. The respective STCW Designated Security Duties training certificate is valid indefinitely.
- Timetable:1.5 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:STCW (A-VI/6-2)
- Validation:No expiry
- Price:€ 282,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about STCW Designated Security Duties
The STCW Designated Security Duties course takes 1.5 days to complete. After successful completion the student is awarded with the STCW (A-VI/6-2) certificate, which does not expire.
- Security services, including piracy and armed robbery . How to recognize security breaches and threats
- Security threat procedures
- Inspection of security equipment
- Updating and check of Ship Security Plan