STCW Basic Safety TrainingBook
The STCW Basic Safety Training is meant for all the crewmembers of a ship. For example for people that work in the commercial shipping branch, fishing branch or even in the private branch for people who possess a seaworthy ship.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:STCW (A-VI /1)
- Validation:5 years
- Price:€ 920,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about the STCW Basic Safety Training
During the Basic Safety Training you learn how to act in various emergency situations on board of a ship. The Basic Safety Training of FMTC has been approved by ILT/STCW and complies with the STCW10 Manila Amendments and it is a mandatory certificate which you have to obtain before you can have a job on board of a ship. The certificate is valid for a period of 5 years.
- Personal safety and social responsibilities
- Personal survival techniques
- Fire prevention and fire fighting
- Elementary first aid