Lifesaving First AidBookLast booked 1 hours ago
This course focuses on lifesaving first aid. Between the alarm and the spot of the emergency services, it is of utmost importance that victims receive proper care. A course lifesaving first aid may therefore be vital.
After completing this course the student is able to provide the necessary first aid to a victim, act adequately at incidents and recognize dangerous situations. The student is able to give lifesaving first aid to the vital organs if a disorder or incident occurs.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Validation:1 year
- Price:€ 212,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:This course takes place at the FMTC training location, however it is possible to provide the course in-company or at a location of your choice
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about lifesaving First Aid
The One day course Lifesaving First Aid learns you the necessary techniques and insights to save lifes in life-threatening situations.
- Rescue Management (assess situation, oversee risks, protective equipment, etc.)
- Initial evaluation of the victim
- Airway release, rescue breathing and CPR
- Use AED
- Stabilizing an unconscious victim
- The stem of serious bleeding
- Shock Treatment
- Move in emergencies