CommanderBookLast booked 3 hours ago
This course will teach the student leadership in and support to the deployment of troops and material. Coordination in implementing The course is structured in various areas, namely fire, extrication, water accidents and hazardous substances.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Requirements:A valid Basic fire fighter certificate
- Location:This course takes place at the FMTC training location, however it is possible to provide the course in-company or at a location of your choice
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about the Commander course
One day course aimed at commanders of fire fighting teams. After completion the student is certified for life.
- Managing extinguishing team
- Use of equipment
- Different types of fire
- Technical assistance
- Water Accidents
- Incidents relating to hazardous substances