Basic Emergency ResponseBookLast booked 2 hours ago
In the Labour Law it is stated that every company has the obligation of taking the necessary precautions considering Emergency Response Officer. A part of this consists of training employees so that they are capable to deal with and prevent possible calamities in the workplace. The basic ERO training is available for all employees who want to be trained to become a certified ERO.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:Basic emergency response, course code: FMTC 117
- Validation:1 year
- Price:€ 324,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
- Available dates:Click here to see available dates
More information about Basic Emergency Response
In this two day Basic Emergency Response course you will master the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to function as a Emergency Response Officer.
FMTC is located on the terrain of the Amsterdam Fire Department. This means we can realistically imitate all kind of situations. Adding unexpected situations and practical training doesn’t only mean the knowledge is better remembered. It also makes this experience unforgettable.
- Approach victim
- Assess consciousness
- Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Reanimation using AED
- Treating various injuries
- Tasks of ERO
- Reporting incidents
- The stage of a fire and approaching a fire
- Techniques for fire extinguishing
- Functioning of extinguishing agents
- Evacuation procedure